Frequently Asked Questions
There is absolutely NO qualitative difference between white eggs and brown eggs.The difference is merely in the color of the eggshell.
- Abhi Eggs is a superb nourisher that assures innumerable physical and mental health benefits. They are a delicious way to good health for all; irrespective of your age, gender, and profession
- They contain high-quality Protein, Multi Vitamins like A, D3, B1, B2, B3, B9, B12, and have many vital micronutrients like Iron, Copper, etc.
- It is also fortified with IMMUNITY BOOSTERS like Selenium, Vitamin E, and Zinc that is meant to strengthen the disease and infection fighting capacity
- It also has Betaine and Choline, Omega DHA (Organically Sourced) that promotes cardiac as well as brain health
- It is a boon for growing children, working professionals, senior citizens, athletics, academicians, pregnant and lactating mothers, and people from all walks of life
To express his unparalleled love towards his grandson ABHI; our founder Mr. G. Satyanarayan established “ABHI EGGS” with an objective to nourish his grandson with “Extra Nutritious Eggs”. This noble thought paved the way for strengthening business beyond family and thereby spreading to the entire society by supplying “highly nutritious eggs” making them “Healthier & Happier” ever than before.
Our poultry farm is nestled in a 20-acre pollution free environment. It boasts of modern-day infrastructure that integrates an automated feed mixing, feeding, and watering systems at every level. This set-up ensures spacious, clean & hygienic habitat for the hens where they can stay happily and lay healthier and tastier eggs.
Our hens enjoy a well-balanced, scientifically formulated, and Nutri-rich diet plan. The menu includes a premium grade of Corn, Soya Meal, Til cake, Rice Bran, Sunflower Seeds, Flaxseed & organically-sourced diet Supplements like Selenium, Omega DHA (From Algae), and Vitamin D3. They are also kept well-hydrated with Ozonized portable water. This attention to detail ensures that the eggs thus produced are healthier and tastier.
- Certainly NOT! In fact, NO brand anywhere in India uses any kind of hormones (like Estrogen or any other) for egg production
- It is a myth among consumers that to produce unfertilized eggs, the hens have to be injected with hormones
- A healthy hen will lay one egg every 24-27 hours without any hormonal injection
- O.S.E. is our most-sought after and ultra-premium range of eggs. Just two DOSE Eggs/Day is sufficient to provide you with all the micronutrients needed for the optimum wellness of your mind and body. There is absolutely NO NEED for any other additional food supplements in your daily diet plan
- It offers a unique combination of D: Vitamin D3 + O: Omega DHA + S: Selenium + E: Vitamin E + Zinc
- They are also fortified with immunity boosters meant to strengthen the disease and infection fighting capacity.
- It also has Omega 3.6.9, and Multi Vitamins like A, B1, B2, B9, B12, etc. plus all other micronutrients like Iron, Copper, etc.
Our super delicious-n-healthy eggs are easily available at many online and offline retail outlets like:
- Reliance Fresh, Ratnadeep, Spencer’s, Vijetha, HyperCity, Dmart, etc.
- Amazon, Swiggy, Big Basket, Dunzo, Supr, etc.
- Our poultry produce is tested for 38 Anti-biotic groups and is duly certified by NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories)
- The reports and certificates are available for checking by any competent authority
- We use both herbal and probiotic combinations (Beneficial Bacteria) to safeguard our poultry from external and internal pathogens
- We use Yakult or Sporolac which are human-grade probiotics right from Day-1 since our inception in 1989
Abhi Eggs come from a state-of-the-art poultry farm spread over 20 acres in a pollution free environment at Ravulapalem, in Andhra Pradesh which is popularly known as the “Gateway of Konaseema”.
- The eggs laid on the open ground are exposed to varied weather conditions and risk being infected by pathogens
- The eggshell is semi-permeable in nature. Hence, it may absorb unwanted bad odourfrom the poultry excreta or debris on the farmland
- Maintaining antibiotic-free and odourless status for Cage-Free Eggs is an impossible task
- The hens loitering on the open farms are prone to contagious infection when they come in contact with wild birds
- In the greater interest of our end consumers, we do not want to risk our poultry and poultry products from any kind of known or unknown viral infection.
- Also, as per the poultry laws, it is mandatory for all chickens to be fed, roofed, and walled in hygienic conditions
- In scientific terms, the red spots are known as Meat Spot. Contrary to the popular belief, these spots are not fertilized eggs. They are formed as a result of a blood vessel in the chicken’s reproductive tract rupturing during the egg formation process
- Meat spots (brown or gray) are normal pieces of tissues and occur in about 3% to 30% of eggs
- The egg portion with unusually larger spots should be sliced away or simply avoided altogether
- Due to over-boiling, the “Iron” present in the egg yolk reacts with “Sulphur” in the white to form a ferrous compound. This reaction is manifested as a grey/green patch that appears on the boiled egg
- For the best nutritional and palatable reasons, we recommend cooking of eggs at a low temperature
NO, some eggs in the market may be of sub-standard quality. Abhi Eggs as a responsible brand is very strict about our quality and ethical trade practices